Our WorkThis are some of our main projects...
Roatán is developing a particular architectural style from a combination of Caribbean, Spanish and Mediterranean influences, and Integra architectural designs inspiration comes from those cultures.
- Walls Residence, Palmetto Point, Roatán
- A typical caribbean style using a combination of local materials such as concrete and wood as main structure design to enjoy the great ocean view from tis verandas
- Saunders’s Residence, Punta Blanca, Roatán
- A interior remodeling to turn an octonal shape old restaurant into an interesting family house.
- Pavon’s Residence, Parrot Tree, Roatán
- A non-conventional house layout but taking advantage of «an irregular lot shape place on a hill, from the architectural concept» you can feel the coziness of a family house that fully satisfies the clients need.
Site Planning And Community – Development
- Paradise Heights Community Development
- Dixon Cove, Roatán
A big community to be developed on the hearth of Roatán Island «it will consist of 60 residential lots, eight condos building,» restaurant and swimming pools. Project to be developed in two phases. Still under design phase.
- West Hills Estate
- Sandy Bay , Roatán